Liuzhou Diwang International Fortune Center
Civil Construction-Liuzhou Diwang International Fortune Center
On 28th March, 2009, Liuzhou Diwang International Fortune Center started breaking ground formally. This center was invested by Hong Kong Diwang International Corporation with 4 billion RMB. Its building height is anticipated to reach more than 300m with total floor area 500,000m2, and it is scheduled to complete within 5 years.
Ougan participated in bi-directional static loading test of three piles with 2m diameter and 9800ton ultimate Load.
1. Deliver load cell to worksite
2. Pour concrete into load cell diversion structure
3. Weld reinforcement bar hoop to load cell
4. Weld reinforcement bar hoop to load cell
5. Weld load cell to reinforcement cage
6. Fix telltale wire rope of test pile
7. Fix telltale wire rope of test pile
8. Tent for testing equipment protection
9. Fix telltale wire rope of test pile
10. Lower load cell and reinforcement cage
11. Liuzhou Diwang International Fortune Center