Beijing Ministry of Railways Command and Control Center
Beijing Ministry of Railways Command and Control center is located in the west side of Ministry of Railways yard for railway passenger dedicated line. There are 4 floors on the ground and two floors underground with total floor area 34488 m2. The northern elevations of building is 82.05 m long totally, and western elevation is 84.6 m long. North part of building main part is 25.35 m high, and south part is 25.50 m high.
Ougan participated in the bi-directional static load test of 3 piles with 2 m diameter and 4000 ton ultimate load capacity successfully.
1. Casting of diversion structure
2. Casting of diversion structure
3. Finish casting of diversion structure
4. Weld load cell to reinforcement cage
5. Weld load cell to reinforcement cage and fix pipeline
6. Cut tremie pipe
7. Prepare for lowering reinforcement cage
8. Lower reinforcement cage
9. Lift reinforcement cage
10. Windproof tent for testing equipment protection
11. Test instruments