DeSense is ISO 9001:2015
This is to certify that DuSense has been audited and was found to be in compliance with the QRS requirements for registration of the management system standard: ISO 9001:2015.
Scope of work:
- Solar Energy System and Components Trading and Services
- Measuring and Control System Trading and Services
- Pile Testing Services
- Bi-Directional Static Load Testing
- Geotechnical Instrumentation & Monitoring
- Strain Gauge Application
- Structural and Ground Monitoring
The project was completed using Ring Super-Cell BDSLT method to carry out 2 PTP tests with 100 cm diameter, 32-meter length bored test pile, compression test load of 2500 tonnes. All testing went smoothly and efficiently during July-August 2016.
For more information about this project please visit http://dusense.ae/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/DS0003-SC-Case-History-BDSLT-Sabiha-Gokcen-Airport-Turkey.pdf or contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 00971 4 813 2972.
21st March 2016
Business Partnership of DuSense LLC and Mantracourt Electronics
We’re proud to announce the signing of a Business Partner Agreement of DuSense LLC Dubai and Mantracourt Electronics, UK. DuSense are now officially ME’s authorised business partner for the Middle East whereby we will take on full responsibility for sales of the entire Mantracourt Electronics product range around our region.
“ When the opportunity arose I had no hesitation to go ahead – we’re extremely pleased to be Including their range of products to our company profile. Mantra’s history in Strain and Load Measurement began about the same time as mine so with our combined knowledge and contacts we are anticipating good success together in the Middle East market. ” – M.B. Shaw
Third International Course on Geotechnical and Structural Monitoring
We would like to share with you more information about the Third International Course on Geotechnical and Structural Monitoring: http://www.geotechnicalmonitoring.com/en/.
I was wondering if you have any chance to advertise our course in the Middle East area that, in my view, could be very much interested in this type of course. To this aim, I’m attaching here the course flyer and the link to a 2 minutes’ video: https://youtu.be/CH-O-9Uerew. If this can be helpful, we could also send to you some printed flyers to be shared.
Please consider that there are opportunities for registrants and sponsors to give presentations in one of the following sessions:
- New trends in contact monitoring: in the frame of this session innovative techniques and methods can be presented and, probably, it would be the most suitable for your needs. Please consider that this slots are reserved to partner companies and that the lecture is expected to be about 8-10 minutes;
- Case Histories and Lesson Learned: this session is mainly dedicated to the presentation of interesting and challenging case histories and it is open to all the participants (10-12 minutes long presentations).
Of course it would be nice if you can join us in Poppi and, eventually, give a talk showing one of your interesting monitoring projects.
Please consider that we are also organizing several opportunities of cultural activities to relax and have fun, not only for the participants to the course but also for the accompanying people (http://www.geotechnicalmonitoring.com/en/leisure/).